Tuesday, February 01, 2005

On my mind : Love n Life
Music : Pyar ki baatein from the album 'Tera mera pyar'

I woke up to an absolutely beautiful and relaxing afternoon after some much needed sleep. Classes were supposed to start from today but will not until thursday. So watched 'Dil to Pagal Hai' for the 12th or the 13th time and now I am watching 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' for the 6th time I think. I know its awfully crazy and I sometimes myself wonder at how people can watch movies for more than 2 times......but then, I have nothing to do since the past 3 weeks!!
I decided that I shall be going back to India, again, during Easter vacations [2nd or 3rd week of march].....have to book my tickets. Its insane cos I returned from India like 20 days ago. But given a chance and the money, I would return once in every week!!

5 comments:

Archana Ramesh said...

Havent been to India since april 02?? My GOD!! Thats 2.5years....I cannot imagine myself surviving! Know what? After I come back this April, I will be going again in June.

Anonymous said...

BTW, did you know that this song is a straight lift from Anaida's Chandini Raatein? It goes something like this:

Chandini Raatein... Chandini Raatein,
Sab Jag Soye, Hum Jaage,
Taaron Se Karein Baatein,
Chandini Raatein... Chandini Raatein

It was just awesome (both song & Anaida ;)

And as far as watching movies multiple times, I have totally lost count of how many times I watched Angoor & Andaz Apna Apna. If you ask me, I haven't seen any better comedy movie than these two in Hindi.

Archana Ramesh said...

I did not know that it was a lift, that too a brilliant lift from Anaida's song [never was a good listener to Indipop]...theres no price for originality I guess!

Anonymous said...

There aren't too many fans of Indipop, for it always played second fiddle to mainstream hindi movie music. But the scenario has changed these days with lots of independent bands releasing their albums. Looks like remix is going to be a separate stream. There are so many remix albums these days....

Unknown said...

Nothing to do since last 3 weeks! That sounds simply too gud. The longest vacation in recent times I can think off was for just over a week.

As far as movies go KKHH is one of my personal favourites. Some movies kinda grow on you. I think of quite a few in my case like Forrest Gump, Notting Hill.. etc..