Friday, February 18, 2005

It was still a surprise!

On my mind : The party should have lasted forever
Music : Jaanam samjha karo by Asha Bhosle

Han, I cannot help this...But once again Happy Birthday and sorry I am mentioning your name...
Do you ever feel this way? You know, when your happiness lies in seeing someone happy, when a smile on your loved ones face can enliven your day.....Han's birthday surprise was still a surprise to her! The look on her face as soon as she entered the kitchen made me realize that efforts pay. She even told us that this was the best birthday she ever had. And listening to her say that, made this day the best day I have had in UK. Han, if you are reading this, I want to let you know that I am satisfied just because you are happy.....We all love you!! [you will not be hearing these emotional words from me for the next few months atleast....Its your birthday...That's why I am being nice to you ;)] Melek, thanks for the help..Couldn't have done it without you!
I will look back on these days for the sweet memories that have rooted in my heart forever. I will turn around to recollect these memories and it will bring a smile on my face every single time. Thank you guys for being the best part of my life so far... Life is so strange and cruel at times. Now the fear is that I am becoming fond of you all. In June, we all have to separate and I am making the situation worse for myself.....

Below are some pictures that I took at the party today

4 comments:

Parth said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I just went through the top few entries and I like your choice in music :-) (if you omit the remixes :-)) Let's keep the mutual blog visits going

Unknown said...

Hmm.. Last nite we gave the farewell party to the seniors.. a few months from now.. the new ones will come.. That goes on...

Archana Ramesh said...

Han says 'Thanks' to you Utkarsh!

Archana Ramesh said...

Medical Engineering deals with the enginnering part of medicine..may include just an introduction to Bioinformatics during the next year....so as of now, I know nothing abt bioinformatics...sorry :(
Exams from tomorrow??....get back to books Utkarsh!! All the best....do well! :)