Wednesday, February 23, 2005

the firealarms again!???!!!!

It is 4:59 in the morning and its too early to wake up for my morning classes which begins at 9 AM. These fire alarms started ringing again and this time I am not happy about it though I got to see Jupiter :( ......No consideration for others at all....I admire that great personality which can smoke at 4:45 in the morning [Dude....you've got some real potential to destroy the ozone over UK!] I will not sleep now....if I do, then I will have to skip my morning classes. I have not slept enough over the last week......I need some serious rest!! and some food....I am hungry!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are worrying about 9 AM lectures.. And here we are attending 8 AM lectures.(..not all though ;-)).

Congrats on getting back ur watch..

Archana Ramesh said...

Thank you, thank you.
Here 9 AM is almost like 6 or 7 in the morning......and I am soo lazy that you cannot imagine...See, I am going to sleep now and its 5:30 AM ;D ... will ask the lecturer to reschedule the classes for me!!

Nupur said...

LOL!!
Smoking at 4am.... gosh that sure it crazy. Thats probably why they have those 24hrs quit smoking patches... coz these people wont stop even in the night!!

Archana Ramesh said...

Nupur,
They also smoke outside the main door of the campus...so as soon as you come out of the door it feels like you are entering heaven..with the clouds of smoke as seen in Hindi movies ;D

Utkarsh,
No mercy to those who smoke....drinking is OK as long as its not a habit. The best way to stay awake all night is with a cup of coffee/tea....not cigarettes and moreover it does not require for one to be brave to smoke....those who are not strong enough only smoke....:)

Archana Ramesh said...

Love you for that Sheeshers!! So all U smokers in the world in case you havent heard it before "QUIT SMOKING"!!