Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Lost and Found

On my mind : I am too tired to think
Music : Kate nahin raat by Ustad Sultan Khan [99.9 FM]

I have been rather busy lately.....lengthy classes from 9 in the morning, too many couseworks, too much to study, quick run to the supermarket, cooking every evening , a series of mood swings and what not?? It all started when I carelessly forgot to take my Tommy Hilfiger watch from the laboratory. Considering that the watch was dear to me, I was sure that I would find it somehow and so I was not worried...later that day I realised that I had a coursework to complete within 3 weeks....then suddenly, unexpectedly something happened....out of the blue,I heard a voice.....and it was my own.....I was telling myself that I am careless, irresponsible, stupid, dumb and all the things I could think of!! I agree, I am a tiny little bit irresponsible and careless but I was not fair in calling myself stupid and dumb! Today, I found my watch [God, I love you!] and got myself through with the course work!!:D I am one happy person now....what a terrible change of mood that was!! The weatherman too should be very happy...it is snowing... on and off since yesterday. It snows whenever I step out of my flat....wonder why that is :P but who cares.......I love it when it snows on me!!

2 comments:

Archana Ramesh said...

Utkarsh,
Yes, its really wonderful when it snows.....but
1) it snows here only for about 2 weeks in december...the snow now is just temporary..
2) Did u finish your exams?? Why are'nt you studying? you should be reading books, not my blog!!:P

zany said...

came here searching for the lyrics of kate nahin raat (yes, google is not perfect.. yet!)..

I can use the stupid ideology that if you listen to the number then you probably know where to get the lyrics from.. any clues?