Sunday, February 06, 2005

In Leeds all the day

On my mind :Beautiful life filled with happinessssss.....dont know why!?
Music : Thousand miles by Venessa Carlton

Leeds is a city close to Bradford and since yesterday was a saturday it meant travel day for us. Went there for the 2nd time and did what we usually do i.e, eat, shop, walk and celebrate and watch the world go by..... Next saturday it should be Liverpool or NewCastle. One thing was unusual, I did not buy anything at all!!! Nothing interested me much, everything was the same. I had no energy left when I came back but still tried to cook Chow mein with a friend and what an awfully ugly attempt it was!! It was edible though salty, but it was not Chow mein! I tried my hand at using chopsticks for the first time and I was not bad at all.
Its a sunday today and Im spending much of my time trying to recover from my 'pathfinding' job that I did yesterday. May be I will watch 'Dil to pagal hain' again....never get tired of this particular movie!!
And......one more thing, I have dropped the idea of going to India this march. Reason : Some people dont want me to come back and there are somethings I should forget.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cooking and travelling! gr8! I am going to Bangalore Air Show after midterms!..

Archana Ramesh said...

Hmmm...Air show in Bangalore!! Is it the Aero India show?? It was always held during the month of december. It is in Yelahanka.We always used to get a good look at it since the time we were kids from our farmhouse which is near the venue. Never missed it even once....aaahhhh we used to have such a good time! Now u reminded me of all that :-(

Nupur said...

1st timer here from Sumit's blog.
I share Sheeshers concerns...what is the last line about??!

Take care n see you around.

Archana Ramesh said...

Sheeshers and Nupur,
Thanks for your concern guys :-) Nothing private, every second parent want their children to live out of India and my father is one among them. He thinks that I am better here!