Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Surprisingly not surprising!!

On my mind : its freezing!!
Music : Ghum hai kisi ke pyar mein from Dance Masti [the remix version]

A friend's birthday on thursday...we were planning a surprise party for her and it came as a disappointment when someone told her about the party... definitely a surprise for me!! :( Valentines day was beautiful, just like anyother day.....got myself some cards and gifts while a friend was staring at me popping up the question "Archana, why are you buying such things when you dont have a boyfriend??!" every minute. "Well...you dont need a person to be in love, do you?? I am in love 24/7 " was what I said...and then there was this mysterious look on her face "you are crazy!!" she said. Around dusk we started watching some old romantic movies with the candles in the background......aaaahhhh what a satisfying day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks n same to u n noddy! :)

Unknown said...

You don't need any occasion to feel happy! BTW which movies you watched? I watched the Butterfly effect and spent the day thinking about it..

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing to do on Valentine's Day. I wish I had some time to think about buying some presents, but ahhhhhhhhh .. stupid games and stupid blogs and stupid rednova and stupid classicreader .. May GOD help me . all this is ruining my love life :)

Anonymous said...

Sumit,
Yep!! I watched Gone with the wind [again], Notting Hill [again] and Casablanca..

Utkarsh,
U need to take some real time off!! ;)