Monday, February 07, 2005

An Introduction....

On my mind : Im thinking what to think...
Music : The scientist by Coldplay

I have started a new blog aptly titled [I think] 'Reflect on India'. This is an attempt to rediscover the spirit of being an Indian. It is a journey with the country through her progress towards a promising future.It may sound a bit philosophical, but people who know it will understand it. The expedition will involve a combination of the nation's richness in history, culture and heritage as also its regretful side of increasing population, neverending poverty, lack of education, conservative and a low laid backward society etc... Anyone and everyone is welcome to post their thoughts on the blog. Just let me know and I shall add you as a member to the blog. Let us try to make a difference.....
I had been to Waterstones today, purchased 5 books all in all [The life of Mahatma Gandhi, Freedom at Midnight, The piano teacher, Strangers, Gone with the wind]. I feel more happy today buying books rather than expensive clothes and jewellery [but I will never give up on shopping!!]. Will start up with Freedom at Midnight today.

No comments: