Saturday, June 11, 2005

A tag and a life

Arun got me into doing this. Its a music tag and its tough :( Here it goes :
1. Total Volume [this sounds like physics] of mp3 on my computer : NULL.... ZERO. I'm not happy storing music on my computer.
2.Last CD I bought : lets see....Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma's The Inner Path, Rashid Khan's Voice of India, Mystic India 4 [fusion music anyone?]
3.Song playing right now : 'Somewhere only we know' by Keane [I could go on with the album 'Hopes and Fears' the whole night.....thanks Raghu :D]
4.Five songs that I like a lot [this is not fair.....there are tons of songs I like. I cannot limit it to 5. Songs I listen to depend on my mood :( ] :
International :
a) Dont speak by No doubt
b) November Rain by Guns'n'roses
c) Soul Cages by Sting
d)Dont Panic by Coldplay
e)Leaving on a jet plane by Chantal

Closer home :
a) Ghar se nikalte hi from Papa kehte hain
b) Naguva Nayana from Pallavi Anupallavi by SPB , music : Ilaya Raja
c) Communion by Tanmoy Bose
d) Nanna jeeva neenu from Geeta by SPB, music : Ilaya Raja
e) Tanushree by Ananda Shankar
List goes on but I'll stop. Sheeshers, Sumit and Game....you guys are tagged!

Next........

Finished my 1st year exams --> done with 1/3rd of my Engineering undergraduate [yes the course is not for 4 years, its only 3 unlike in India :D]--> 3 and a 1/2 months of vacation --> Its about time that I start spending a lot of time with me :)
The last one month was heavy on me. My lifestyle changed completely. Wake up at 13:00 in the afternoon, eat at 15:00, study from 21:00, watch the sunset at 22:00 while eating dinner, get back to studying, hear the birds sing at 3:30 in the morning, watch the sunrise and feel the freshness of a new day at 4:00 in the morning [a lot of nature huh?] and then finally at 5:00 in the morning, go to sleep! I just cannot study during the day.....nodi swaami, naavirodu heege! I lost appetite, lost sleep , became sick and.......I think I'm losing a few kilos :(( I hate being unhealthy! I have to do everything possible to keep myself fit and bright. I shall follow a healthier lifestyle from now.

9 comments:

Chakra said...

Quite a lot of tagging happening in the blogworld at the moment, right?

Archana Ramesh said...

yep....I think its the latest buzz :)

Vasu the terrible said...

you seem to be happy (as in :D) that its 3 years and not 4...

I would love if college life were to be forever. I miss the idealism and selflessness of those times.

"purani jeans aur guitar..."

vasu

Vasu the terrible said...

Another song that I like going by the same theme is, Mustaffa...

amazing song....

vasu

Art said...

Wow... ur timings seem to amaze me.... :)
I could never get up early in the morning for stuides... but used to get up max by 9.00 AM.... and night max i have stayed up for studies is 4.00 AM....
I guess only 1 or 2 times i have had sleepless days n nights... but then its not worth losing ur sleep :)
Anyways now holidays...so enjoy and have fun :)

Unknown said...

Over 3 months of vacation.. thats unbelievable... now I really envy you..

Archana Ramesh said...

Vasu and Smyts,
Yeah I would love for college life to be forever but also I would like to work and earn my own money so that I can buy that pretty little dress that I always wanted....Its a combination of both [as in :D]
Love the songs Purani jeans and the one Mustaffa.....had lots of fun with them in college :D

Art,
They arent worth it? For a lazy girl like me who keeps everything to the 11th hour, trust me, it is :)

Sumit,
Envy me?? You are the one who had 4 good trips!! I envy you!

Sheeshoo,
Both...My next next post would be about that :)

Unknown said...

Yup.. 4 trips.. squeezed out of the internship.. 3.5 months.. you could travel the world in that time..

Archana Ramesh said...

Sumit,
I would travel around the world provided someone [preferably the one who suggested it] would give me some money.....I guess some £10,000 should be enough! what say?