Saturday, June 11, 2005

Green-tag

Smyts started a chain blog a few days ago and she tagged me [sorry I'm late Smyts].....this one's about environment....
My fives that I'll try my best to follow for a better environment around me
1. No more non-degradable things in the place I live in....I'll minimize the use and finally try to stop it.
2. I confess I waste a lot of resources - water and electricity included. I will feel the pinch now as I will start paying up bills....but thats no reason. I will try not to waste it anymore :)
3. Papers - I'll use the back of a sheet to work out math or anything. I will not run to Waterstone's to buy a workbook.
4. I cannot stand people who throw rubbish on the street. The next time I'll see someone doing it [specially someone I know], I shall usher them into not doing it.
5. The front of the house we're going to move in is barren. We'll bring in as many plants possible.

Mother Earth is too precious.....save her!
I forward the tag to :
1)Arun [my revenge which you'll be glad to complete I'm sure ;D]
2)Utkarsh
3)Vasu Venkat

1 comment:

Archana Ramesh said...

Love you too big sister!! :D