Wednesday, December 08, 2004

the week'end' gone by

Saturday,the 3 rd of December, from what I can describe it was one of the best days of my life!!! I was in Durham - the cathedral city....and was it beautiful or more??? Incase you are wondering, the cathedral in Durham is the same one in Harry Potter (the movie). It is aptly called the Harry Potter Cathedral!! It is big and beautiful...these are some pictures taken there. We had to climb hundreds and hundreds of steep steps (that being spiral and very narrow)to get to the top of the tower. Once we reached on top the view was tremendous and satisfying!!! It sums up life....you can enjoy the view because you worked soo hard to climb these steps. Only when you go through difficult phases in life, you shall know the value of happiness right??? What say on this thought of mine? When I expressed this view to an exhausted friend of mine, Han( my chinese flatmate) who is 5 years older than me, she told "Are you arrrrrright??? Oh my Gaaawwd!!! Have you never been on a flight???? The views are better I think"!!!!!!!!!!!! I told myself....we look at life from different perspectives ;)

No comments: