Thursday, December 30, 2004

better than we understand

Life is everything.... everything that it can be and cannot be. Its bigger and better than we think it to be. Freedom is a birth right for every living thing on earth. Still there is no freedom. This is true in a certain way for every human being. One day my flatmate in Bradford asked me whether it was right to let someone choose their death and I was against it. When being born is not our decision then so is death. And being dead or committing [something likely to] suicide I think, is courageous!! But "Should we have the freedom to die????" is the big question. My question has been answered somehow by someone.....no one has the freedom towards death and the TSUNAMI that struck the south east of Asia has made me realise that. Almost a 1,00,000 people died because of this and most of them I am sure never wanted to die!!!! They didnot have their freedom to choose...be it life or death. All of us surrender to some supernatural power that rules us [this is for those who belive in God] and to the wonders of nature be it calm or cruel.

No comments: