Thursday, December 16, 2004

the 'Not-working' mania

Today I have everything to complain.....nothing at all worked as planned today.....the printers at the computer centres were not working, the laundry is closed [not working], the water supply was not working, the weather too is furious today...its raining in the wind and its freezing outside. I can hear the wind wanting to gush in through the window right next to me in my room, I think its going to explode any moment now . I have everything to do before I go but nothing seems to be working!
I will be out with my friends tonight, ofcourse my friends who are girls to watch "Shrek 2" at the university.Seen it before twice and its a "NOT BAD" kind of movie. I hope at least the video player at the university's theatre is working!

No comments: