Thursday, December 23, 2004

"galoric" Bangalore

Wowww...Bangalore hasnot changed a single bit!except for the traffic and the pollution which has gone up by a 5%. I have never seen Bangalore so colourfuland beautiful. The festive spirits for Christmas and New Year can be compared to none! Bangalore is definitely a city for everyone. Coming home I didnot feel that I was away from here for 3months. I knew that I belonged here whichever part of the world I went to. I am sure that I shall enjoy my stay here to the fullest! Han, I hope that you are reading this.....I am happy like never before,the clear blue skies with tiny little clouds, the sun out of that cloud shining over my city, the cool breeze flowing through the door, the buzz of the people which you can hear to....all this you can experience nowhere else except BANGALORE!
Yesterday was a fantastic day with a festival "Vaikunta Ekadashi". I had been to a temple twice with my family [phew...soo many people, thank God I didnot have to stand in the neverending queue], the evening rounding up with a luxurious dinner by our masterchef " the street vendor" preparing his specialities "Tikki Puri" and "Bhel Puri"!!!! Im off to PVR cinemas now to catch a movie with my friends and family.This is one of the few places that has come up since I left!

No comments: