Monday, December 13, 2004

4 more days...

4 more days and I will be back home for about 22 days!!! 22 days are not enough I feel.....I want to go back forever, stay there forever. I am so nostalgic right now!! If I follow my heart, abroad is not a place for me. This is not home. But its ok, I am strong enough to stay here for 3 more years. When I go back I will have so much fun that I will want to hold on to those moments forever in my life.
Too emotional! I am listening to this song "Janmon ki jwala" from the movie "Hey Ram". Awesome singing by Asha Bhosle and Hariharan, awesome music by the legendary Ilayaraja, meaningful lyrics.....all in all my most treasured romantic song . These little things increase my belief in love.....that "special someone"......I can live my entire life just like this.....dreaming and dreaming.





No comments: