Thursday, December 23, 2004

getting to bangalore

My trip was better than I expected it. My flight from London for Sri Lanka was delayed for 2 hours. The girl sitting right next to me was fantastically disgusting! She was drunk already when she entered the flight and then she started drinking again and after again and again and again and again.....at least about 4 or 5 bottles of red wine I guess! Sitting next to her was terrible, I didnot sleep at all during the 13 hour flight and moreover felt sick because of the odour of that RED WINE!! My idea of wearing a saree to impress my mother was an absolute flop. As soon aas my mother saw me she asked me "Archana! whats wrong with your face???!!and your voice has changed completely!!!!!". She didnot realise that I spent almost 30 hours travelling from Bradford to Bangalore! Well, my stepmom commented that I looked like an airhostess with that saree. That was enough!

No comments: