Thursday, December 02, 2004

archangel's

Hello to everyone and anyone who is reading this. I am ARCHANA RAMESH from Bangalore, IT capital, Pub city, Garden city of India, Silicon Valley of Asia as everyone would call it.....But I would call it "HOME". I am currently living in Bradford, a small city in England as I am a student at the University of Bradford studying medical engineering from the past three months. I had nothing much to do at the moment so I thought I would set up a blog page for myself. By the way I also found it interesting [an online journal huh?? ;)] . Whoever would read this please post a comment or something at least so that I know someone is reading my stuff!!!
Enough for my first blog I guess. I have a class early morning tomorrow.....So see you when I get back.

1 comment:

Sri said...

kannaDada kanda in england :)

keep up the spirit and keep writing.