Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My days here

The way back home was not that terrible afterall! Bangalore's population has doubled ever since I left. The other day when I was at the 'Forum Mall', which is the only decent shopping mall in Bangalore, I felt the floor below me trembling.....the mall cannot handle these many people!! Not many were there to shop. Movies at the PVR cinemas on weekends should be planned a week in advance. Even a flop movie is a sold out on weekends....so I would better resist the idea of going to the forum mall on a weekend. I watched the movie Black, on recommendations made by even the flight attendent.....but nothing impressed me except the little girl's and Amitabh ji's acting. I would not say this movie would go all the way to win an oscar. The script and direction may not contain the oscar winning material. Its just too emotional and sentimental...........

4 comments:

Nupur said...

*sigh*
India........ I miss you.

Archana Ramesh said...

Nupur,
Its a much better feeling when u return after a long time..

Utkarsh,
Yes ofcourse Meetu ;P its just that I am quite busy and I am getting adjusted to the weather and everything....I will blog regularly..

Archana Ramesh said...

Dont even think of calling me Archu!!!!

Archana Ramesh said...

No Archu for me....Meetu, U'd better stop calling me Archu