Wednesday, March 16, 2005

At this time of the night

2:21 in the morning and I should have been sleeping, but I'm not! Finished a cup of hot chocolate an hour ago....now I have camomile n honey flavoured tea in my hands which is supposed to bring me sleep. Spilled some hot milk on myself like a kid on top of which the water boiler had to breakdown today :( Afternoon flight from LBA, a total 11 hours of waiting to do in London and Colombo, a total of 13 hours onboard, travel time approximates 24 hours with junk food to eat...nothing could be better. I will be so tired when I reach Bangalore that the last thing I would expect is my mother to tell me "Archana, you look like you are sick" instead of "How are you? Did you have a good journey?".....She said it the last time and Mi, dont repeat it again please!!

No comments: