Thursday, March 03, 2005

Me...in Bangalore!!

On my mind : Medical physiology
Music : Gori teri aankhen kahe.....by Lucky Ali

10 more days and I will be home!!!!! :D Cannot wait to get myself out of the flight as soon as it lands there. Its rather frustating sometimes as it takes a whole lot of time for the flight to reach the terminal after it lands. Well actually its 12 more days, no...its 13 more days, but who cares......I am counting the days down!! I am so happy, so happy, sooo haappppyyyyy....First thing I would do as soon as I get to Bangalore is run home and eat [thats after giving my city some kisses].....Mii's food. She is going to cook something special for me I'm sure!! Started packing yesterday, got some chocolates for my baby sister and nothing for my little brother....he is not little anymore!!
One thing is that I reserved the tickets online and I am quite nervous now that I have not received the tickets yet! Hopefully, I will get them today.....keeping my fingers crossed! ;D Too many things to do, too many courseworks to complete and so less time....

4 comments:

Archana Ramesh said...

Sheeshers,
I lived in Bangalore 18 years of my life [thats almost my whole life] and I have been out of Bangalore only for 6 months. Moreover I had been to Bangalore for a month from Dec'04 to Jan'05. It is a pity that Bangalore is polluted so much that it is hard to breathe...it is chaotic because everyone wants to live in Bangalore......I will stop now at this...will write more when I get there :)

Anonymous said...

You were not misinformed sheeshers. BLR for sure is in a pathetic state. Thanks to this IT boom. As Archana puts it, 'everybody wants to live in Bangalore', and every MNC wants to have an address in BLR. I loved it so much, but its on the brink now.

But then, there are still some places which are pretty close to my heart. Archana, if you know RV Road, then take a walk from South End Circle to Ring Road Junction. This is the only road which still has garden and huge trees on either side of the road for more than 2km stretch. Are you a CornerHouse fan? I swear by Pineapple Passion, and love to see someone die eating Death By Chocolate there :)) - MysteryMan

Archana Ramesh said...

Utkarsh,
Leave me your address next time cos its inevitable for me to write about food as also for the chocolates!!

Anonymous,
Aaaahhh....Ring road..a long drive and the first scratch on my poor black baby because of a 17 yr old truck. That is all I can remember about ring road. I am quite sure you enjoyed walking past RV Road....Vijaya college for Women huh??? Apparently everybody dies for death by chocolate at the corner house.....except me. I have never tasted it and taking it from your words, I will try DBC...If I die you have to answer my father and if I dont then you will have to answer me!! ;D

Archana Ramesh said...

Everyone,
Bangalore is undoubtedly the best city in India now....it is not as crowded or as polluted as any other city in Bangalore. The place is happening, the weather's all fine n fantastic, the people are all cool [like me ;)]. The cost of living is expensive, but that is a small price to pay to live in Bangalore. There are some drawbacks, but that is not as high as the other cities.....Me and Anonymous have seen the city undergo its changes...everything like from clear and fresh air to thick black smoke.....We love NAMMA BENGALURU...but we want it to be perfect....and know what? It is on its way to perfection!!:D

BTW, where's your address Utkarsh?? I shall send you some of Mi's food and dont blame me when its all spoilt!!