Friday, January 21, 2005

The consequence and some Bangalore music with TAAQ

I was talking about the weather being nice and cold in my previous post. The result of that weather is that I have a cold [finally...and a really bad one at that]. I have not been ill at all in the UK but now I think Im bearing the consequences for going out in the snow!!
I will be back in Bangalore in less than 2 months from now and yes its been just a week since I returned from Bangalore! Someone said its not logical to return home every 2 months but I cannot help it....Its just that I love Bangalore so much. Talking about Bangalore, there is a band from Bangalore called Thermal and a quarter [TAAQ]. They are professionals when it comes to music and are an absolute treat to anybody's ears [well that depends on who that anybody is...preferably a true music lover]. Their new album PLAN B is worth waiting for a lifetime [dontknow whether they've got it out] but you can download it from their website[CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE FOR THEIR WEBSITE]. Songs like The Steal,Paper Puli,Dead Inside from PLAN B are extravagant to listen to! I was there at their fund raising concert, FLOODAID, for the TSUNAMI victims this Jan 4tH at the St.John's amphi theatre in Bangalore [the first time I EVER heard to them] and GOD....they were fantastic.TAAQ UUUUU ROCKKKK!! I'll surely attend every gig of theirs whenever I am in Bangalore.....not to miss!

No comments: