Tuesday, January 25, 2005

before I sleep...the Himalayas

Its almost about 11:35 in the night.... I think my cold is almost gone. Today I have been doing nothing but planning for our travel this friday to Manchester and about the party on saturday that we are hosting at our flat!![hopefully] Since Im a travel freak, I was also planning with two of my other flatmates to go on a Europe trip this June after our exams [ wonder what my father has to say about it ]. Did you know that I sometimes, only sometimes, think of having a trek to the Annapurna base camp and then to the Mt. Everest base camp [ or may be even the Everest ]......well for now thats just a wish which I hope will come true within the next few years once I find a right companion!
Thanks to Michael Palin for providing me inspiration to climb the Everest through his book 'HIMALAYA'. If it is a book that you havent discovered, you should, because you are missing something thats beyond spectacular! It feels like Im almost travelling with him and now Im in Xangmu in Tibet with him!!!!

No comments: