Saturday, December 24, 2005

Vetti time da.....

This is what some 'VETTI' time during Christmas vacation can do to you...[wondering what vetti is? refer Vatsan please...] Few things....

1) Someone screwed up my Christmas plans, so that implies no going anywhere...I'll be spending Christmas immersed in Thermodynamics an engg approach and T.J. Hughes' Electronics.....two very... very.... VERY..... interesting books at this time of the year! cant even think of surviving without them.....! oh, I can even have them as Christmas presents! Not complaining of studying...but I so much needed this break...

2) I've become really quiet nowadays.....quiet as in, u know, just dont see myself blogging like before......now thats bad enough!

3) Not just me....I think all people surrounding me have switched into some kind of bizarre silent mode. Strange that everybody lacks enthusiasm these days! Most bloggers I know have almost completely terminated their blogs...interesting..... WAKE UP GUYS!!!

4) This I'm not complaining....the Bangalore infrastructure woes have finally given way to Bengaluru....nobody's complaining nomore! so the 'FROGS' have finally shut up! and good move DS!

5)MOST IMPORTANTLY : Something that just flashed into my exceedingly pre-occupied brain.....would you sleep if HemaMalini [yes, the real HemaMalini, the dream girl] is performing Bharathanatyam just a few metres away from you? Some broken twig called Siddaramiah did, and yours truly, people, is the witness...

sleepy now...goodnite all!

4 comments:

Jagan said...

u too vetti :) ....

Unknown said...

Thermodynamics for christmas.. intereting.. :D

And suddenly my schedule for next fortnight gives me 7 dayz wihout a lecture in a row.. wow!!

Merry Christmas!!

Archana Ramesh said...

Jagan,
you mean you too?

Sumit,
Thermodynamics for xmas..:D
but i've got no lectures until Feb next year! Merry Christmas :D!

Jo said...

Merry Christmas Archus. :-)