Tuesday, November 08, 2005

war again

After you read this, if you feel like kicking someone, Jagan should be the one! He holds full responsibility for this post! While we were talking last nite, his [probably idle, bored and tired mind after that flight] mind came up with something very true. "You know, lets make another statement [I made the first one and it was "Indian men are smart" for sure I didnt mean this, not at all!]......90% girls are dumb" said Jagan. My reply was "I agree! but maybe 75%". He then says "I'm quite surprised.......you should put it on your blog, you may become famous overnight!!" [so now you know who's idea it was!]
Let me try to substantiate Jagan's statement and why I agree with it....
Examples I can think of, for now.......
1. Looking pretty.....why does it matter so much? Layers of make-up measured in cms - trying to look better than other girls? Trying to impress the opposite sex? Looking pretty and feeling confident is super.....its whats being a woman. But too much of it turns me dead off. Shiseido skin care [swear by it], Lancome's perfume [so flowery!], Mango/Zara clothes [in fashion!], Gucci watches [stylish!] fancy me a lot......I can spend a lot of time getting dressed too but wearing makeup to school? like everyday? at 8 in the morning? I better spend those 10 minutes tossing on my bed! Running to the bathroom after every class to apply more uh??

More reasons to follow........one by one

12 comments:

Jagan said...

omg -- u r going to get me killed ..i dont kno if ppl cud understand the "conditions " under which i made the statement ..and also the reasons ...ppl i am not trying to take back the statement ..am sticking to it ..
but do i think i sud explain more on it ?

Parth said...

Waiting for some examples. This sounds like this will be fun :-)

ada-paavi!!!! said...

jagan i gott agree wit u machi, 90% DUHHH, balance 10% have brains and they r in the minority

Jo said...

As for the makeup part, I agree. (And the guys these days are going to beat girls in this) Considering the other facts, I'm not sure whether we can call 75% women are dumb. Most of the women I know, in the family or friends circle, are braver than men. But men are kind-hearted and open. Sometimes fools too. Because men would easily fall for emotions.

Unknown said...

Interesting... ;-)

Vishnu said...

hopped from Jagan's
yet another debate!!!!!!!!! who is dumb men or wo"men"?!!!!!!!!!!!

cutefreaky said...

hopped from jags.. sounds interesting..keep this going...

tata
sukku

Abi said...

ok guys u tell me who is the dumber of the lot:

*the girls who wear the makeup and make the effort to dupe guys
OR
*The guys who fall for that shit?

Archana Ramesh said...

j'adore...
your question will be answered....just wait for it :D

radiantbear said...

this sure is interesting.. and famous wanna be ha?

Archana Ramesh said...

nanyaar?,
interesting....yes! wannabe famous? hmmm.....NO!

Smugam said...

Look good to be confident ...Guys need to get trendy too ..play sports be fit..have a nice perm ..dress well.This should be done every day ...unlike now when guys shave only when they have to meet girls ....


Look who is talking ??