Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Roller coaster


Roller coaster
Originally uploaded by Archana's.
Lets do this!
Okay....
Lets finish this thing!!
Okay....
Lets finish this damn thing!!!
yeah....its just a damn ride!
Lets finish this damn ride then!!!!
Okay.....
Shout as much as possible....its okay to shout and scream u know...
Okay....I'll shout if at all I want to
Sit back....hold tight and enjoy!
Okay.....

[The okay part of the conversation is from me]Typical me.....dont think about things! I didnt want to think of how it would be at all! Just didnt want to think of it as the BIGGEST roller coaster ride in EUROPE [yes it is the biggest in Europe]and its beyond my belief that I took the ride! Do you know how it is like when you feel like you are dying? I thought I died three times on the ride!! "Is this how its like after you die?" was what went through my mind. I screamed as much as I could, top of my throat, never heard that voice before! I was screaming even after the ride....

Scene 2:
Speaker speaks : This ride will show you what one revolution can do to a human body. In about a few moments you will experience the most exciting and thrilling ride ever... [me : uhoh....not again!]
Aaahh.....living life...to the fullest! Last weekend it was Wales and this time it was Blackpool [the entertainment capital of UK]. The best sea sunset I've seen so far, an extravagant night of musical and dance performance at the Opera [best I've seen out of all....hadnt cheered this much since high school], a day at the pleasure beach island amusement park [weird name huh?]......I'm living the time of my life!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow u did take the roller coaster!!, that's awesome

Jo said...

Looks like you enjoy maadi. :-)

Archana Ramesh said...

gAMe,
I tell you what.....I wasnt scared...not one bit! Infact we wanted to do it all over again after we got off :D

Archana Ramesh said...

Vasu,
I did I did!! Where've you been all this while??

Josapen,
Sakkaththaaagi!!

Jagan said...

ha ha ..we normally take pics or videos during the ride ..it super fun to se them later ..might be a bit embarassing but fun :-)

Archana Ramesh said...

hmm.....now why didnt I do tht?!