Friday, October 07, 2005

Me again!

This one's a quick update kind of a thingy......"Utky" somehow thinks that I have huge problems in something sinfully colourful called life and thus I am kept away from my blog by all those, you know, problems [grrrrr..........]. Apparently, he also believes that the posts are losing all their weight[.....unconsciously!!]......but fact is that extra weight should be lost!! I dont want my blog to be overloaded with all unwanted saturated fat now do I? Okay.....that was probably the worst or no explanation whatsoever!! But hey, no reasons for me to be sad/ depressed/ low in spirit /mentally dispositioned......or etc etc.....
My Mi hasnt left, I donot have a witless boyfriend to breakup with and to cry over, I am not 100 years old and most importantly, I have not been kicked out of my university [not yet!] and no, I dont suffer from an over sensitive MPD too!!
But for all you office goers or students or house wifes [I havent come across any!]for whom, my blog along with numerous other blogs provides a work long commitment of companionship, I promise you for this one week, I will post regularly.....atleast once in two days :D However people, beware , I am not good at keeping promises!

7 comments:

Ananth said...

You are not good at keeping promises,though u havent made any to me yet! Somehow I can sense that!

Archana Ramesh said...

Ananth,
Your senses are intact!

Unknown said...

So u are back.. gud! :-)

Jo said...

:-)

ada-paavi!!!! said...

i 2nd jo, good,

Archana Ramesh said...

Utky,
Got a good name in the community?

Art said...

haha nice way to make a promise and to escape from it :)