Friday, September 09, 2005

After having said all that, I think I should have just shut up......good lessons learnt the hard way. "Truth is always bitter" says someone but if that someone's got a frog stuck up in his/her throat, its not my problem!!
As all of you can see.....I'm going through a personal crisis :( :(( I'm taking a 10 day break starting tuesday. See you all when I get back........enjoy!!! :D

To add: 'No entry' - for people who like to laugh [and well...for people going through a crisis like me]......go watch this movie!! Wish there was more of Sallu bhai!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Get over with it soon and come back with more energy...

Raju PP said...

we miss u!!!

sebia said...

aww my frst time on ur blog...and i ws chuckling in the dark,,afer reading sm of ur posts..fresh and witty girl;0)
now cm bak and post smthing new..hope u r having a v rejuvinating time:)
tc