Tuesday, September 27, 2005

TIRED!!!!

Second year started on Monday and I already look like I've got exams from tomorrow. The house we've rented is about a kilometer [or more] away from the university.....this means that I walk for almost 4-5 kms a day!! I actually couldnt wait to go back to school, specially when it had been about 3 months......but the fact that I've to wake up at 6:30/7:00 AM, cook, and then walk to the dept makes it all difficult. All that apart, the modules are really interesting....we have more of Medical Engineering subjects now.....something like cell biology in engineering, thermodynamics applied to the human machine etc etc

This one was a really boring topic to blog about........Honestly, I seldom feel like blogging nowadays. I wish I could say I was busy.......but I was not! I had all the time in the world, and all the topics to rant about but with so less interest to write. Nope........not interested to write down at alll.....so lets see how long this goes!! Before you conclude that I am depressed/sad, let me tell you, I am actually the happiest person in the world.....seriously!! Just dont want to blog :(

12 comments:

Raju PP said...

this BLOG is YOURS archana... and this is the space to let out your feelings :)
so y do u worry about others.. its always nice to know wats happening ur side, and this blog wasnt any less interesting.. coz i didnt know ppl find biology interesting even now...
hehe, was just kidding!!!
ENJOY!!!

Archana Ramesh said...

Raju,
OFCOURSE....this place belongs to me!! and worry abt others - I'm the last person.....just too lazy to write :)

Hey did you enjoy biology lectures too?? I wonder why!! :P

Jo said...

he he... understandable. Take your time. :-)

Art said...

Take ur own sweet time.. and write what ever u want... i would say take a good break... but then i want to read ur posts too.. So... dunno what to say... hey come on keep posting... Blog maadu..

Tell us how u enjoyed with ur mom there!!!

lakshmi said...

What are you studying?

Archana Ramesh said...

Jo,
Thank you thanku..... :)

Art,
Infact I've had a very long break!!If I take another break, then I may just abandon my very dear blog!!

Archana Ramesh said...

Lakshmi,
MEDICAL Engineering [UG].....in my 2nd year now :)

game,
Woah....lazy to speak to people?? well I feel the same too at times....both of us may just need some medical attention :P

Unknown said...

Its ur blog you can always take a leave from bloggin if you don't feel like posting.. I do take breaks every now and then.. :)

Archana Ramesh said...

Sumit,
you take [VERY LONG] breaks once after every post of yours Sumit.....convincing me of the same too?????

Arun said...

Thats blogger block you are suffering with. You wl get away from that one very soon.. :)

lakshmi said...

Good luck and all the best!

Unknown said...

Long breaks? Yes.. But hey u plz carry on ...