Saturday, May 21, 2005

Obviously 'me'

There should be a reason I posted so many pictures. All of them taken in India. Okay okay, I'm getting there........CHANCES OF GOING TO INDIA ARE AS HIGH AS THE SKY! But do I really want to go there?
Heart says 'YES : grab the opporunity!'
Mind says 'NO : All you do is spend money there'
Heart again : 'You love that place....besides you have to apply for a course there. Its useful if you go'
Mind : 'What rubbish? All that can be done without you. You've told every being you know that you are not returning back until June'06'
Heart says : 'If you dont go back this summer, chances are that you will not go back until next summer. Also you have an unused oneway ticket!'
Mind says....something.....I'm not listening to anything now!!
I''ll take a break.....let them battle!
Maybe all this happened courtesy of my friendly fellow bloggers....Sheeshers says he will travel in December [he's already started to blog about it]. Chakra, I guess, is leaving today and Parth is already in India!

4 comments:

Arun said...

Ah! This is better! I use firefox too and had a hardtime on your page with your earlier template.

Archana Ramesh said...

For good....like forever?? Nope....not now!
This one's another trip!

BTW, whenever I see "SHEESHERS", I go, Shee - shoo , Shee - shoo, Shee - shoo!

nku said...

Cool!! Right time to come back to Bangalore too! Weather has become quite nice suddenly!

~nku.

Archana Ramesh said...

nku,
I read in BT of TOI that dust storms and hailstones caused panic in the city....more than 100 trees uprooted and a man even dies as a tree crushes on him...