Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I am back!

I have made it back to the UK safe and sound after missing an International flight. Irresponsible? Careless? Nothing to ponder over now.....I'm here. I would have been here two days before had I not missed the flight. The brighter side of it is that I got to fly business class!!!! Now thats something I did without paying extra ..... and the experience was quite nice as I got to sleep comfortably all through the journey. A busy last month ahead at the University.....hope to get through this one nice and perfect!

2 comments:

nku said...

Congrats on that! I'll too fly business class sometimes .. Not this way though :-)

Archana Ramesh said...

nku,
Try it this way.....its fun!;D

Sheeshers,
There was no need for that.Gosh,you really know how to embarrass me! Convey my regards to your neice.