Sunday, December 07, 2008

Theory of Continuity part deux

Has it been more than an year? I guess one can start, or restart blogging when one does have some time on hand...and I do! I am not occupied by anything these days except for job hunting. Ah! the transitional phase between being a student and being employed...I think it can be compared to Jodie Foster travelling through whirlpools in the movie 'Contact', which is delightful btw.. Search for employment is anything but easy. First, because I know that I donot want to work as an engineer which funnily enough is my major! Second, the economic crisis! Everyday, I hear people getting sacked or companies shut down...is there hope at all? I continue to believe so as I donot want to take the other choice that lies in front of me! Third, maintaining financial stability when one is unemployed and this means cutting down on shopping and going out!
I hope to record my ongoing situations now...maybe one day when I am employed and successful, I can look back and smile!

No comments: