Sunday, January 29, 2006

cats and a tag!

cats in uk : bad....bad mannered!
we've got 4 dogs as pets at home in India. though i've seen them once in the last two years, they still surround me with utmost love whenever i see them..but pets here, donot ask! sitting on the steps i was gazing at the sky, my fav past time...this black cat, out of nowhere is standing 3m away from me, staring at me for abt a min. i waited for it to go away but its still there....no superstition but i cant have a good feeling abt a cat thats staring right back at me. i get up, muttered a gentle 'shoo' and that damn thing gave a giant leap towards me! one small animal, it was supposed to go away....not meowww me into the kitchen.....
not the first time.....sometime back i had a cat chasing me all around the management school


Ashish's 7 tag :
You shud actually let me know when you tag me!

7 things I plan to do :
I'm a good planner but executing them? I'm null! but....
-sleep.....immediately!
-eat.....feel like I havent eaten for weeks!
-fly a MiG....nothing to do with rdb but I've alvays wanted to be a pilot...old readers wud know..and the inspiration...aero show-India in Blore held every winter. used to go there as a kid, watched them fly over our farm house....never missed them until last year. Piloteering, maybe but I'll be grateful if somebody can lend me a MiG!!!!!!
-go back to India asap?
-take classes in photography this time...
-buy a new phone in two days time
-go on a holiday...soon....

7 things I can do :
-speak out, without caring.....leads me to being outspoken?
-put myself in a disadvantageous position/lose.....but I really dont care as long as I think I'm right
-cook.....always thought i'm bad at it....but know what? for a 19 yr old, 'never seen a kitchen' self taught cook, I'm good...I'm not that bad!
-be lazy.....probably the most complained thing abt me
-never tried it much cept my sis and bro and a few others.....but if you get me too mad, an extreme, i can punch or push you out of my way.....seriously!
-tend to be messy.....abt everything....my room's a big mess always! note : a big diff b/w messy and dirty
-time and again, i keep surprising myself [good/bad] with things I do or say

7 things i cant do :
-break an egg to make an omlette...i cant, i need atleast 15 seconds before i break an egg
-be a vegetarian....i tried to but i luv chicken too much
-dislike someone to an extent tht i hate them
-be punctual? impossible!
-do things faster.....i do things in my own time....shower - 45 min, wash my hair - 95/1oo min...dressup- 15min, coffee - an hour? eat - should'nt you enjoy your food....?
-shut my mouth while driving....have i not said this before?
-get along with everyone....there's one particular set of people i cant get along with

7 words i use the most :
-damn....my current fav...i've got no probs saying 'damn me, i'm bad !'
-dars, di, da, babes, sweetie.....limited to closed ones
-huh?
-':D'
-mmmmmhhh....? [anyone from home, on phone get this]
cant think of more!

so thats it! I'm done! tagging someone? anybody's welcome!

Arts, your's is next i promise :D

7 comments:

Ashish Gupta said...

//"You shud actually let me know when you tag me!"

thats how it usually goes... but I think I shudn't! I thot u read me regularly ;-)

superfluous answers :(
did not mean to ask you wat you plan to do rite away at the moment or - asked for the bigger picture in life! liked the rest of the ans :)

so cats do love you ;;) good good
oh and of course damn you! you are quite bad! =)) =))

Jo said...

Hi 'di'!!! :-D

Art said...

hmm.. thats ok dear... but if the next one is not mine.. then.....

maadidre olledu... :)

Suds said...

lol lol amazing cats...:):) Good post especially the cat wala stories:)

Become a pilot.. That is my dream too... Hope it comes true for both of us.. Enjoy.,..

Archana Ramesh said...

Ashish,
I do read your blog regularly....but you know how busy i was! did i say sorry? and what superfluous answers? bigger picture in life like kya?

Jo,
hello da!

Arts,
promised you!

Archana Ramesh said...

sheesh,
ever been a non-veggie?

suds,
gud luck to you too then!

raj,
dars-darling, di and da [tamil]...i've no idea how it all started almost 3 yrs ago!

Jagan said...

y do u need 15 secs to break an egg ?

btw ..am going back to india ..more specifically back to bangalore .u better start the kannaada lessons again :-)